2022 NSQMRA (3-12)
Dixie Shootout Region Family Membership
Dixie Shootout Membership is $50 per family per year and must be completed online prior to racing. These fees will be used to offset the costs associated with the race directors, flagmen and keep ticket prices minimal for year-end banquet. The $50 per family fee is required regardless of the driver’s home track and region.
NSQMRA is located at 3939 FL-44, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168. See the NSQMRA page for directions and additional information.
- Race fee is $55 per car
- Registration is online. Online registration closes at 10PM EST on Wednesday prior to the scheduled event. Onsite registration and sign-ins will ONLY be open from 7-8AM on Saturday, the day of the event. If you fail to complete online registration there will be an additional cost of $10 per car. Late registration is anyone registering after onsite registration closes (8AM) on the day of the event. Late registration is permitted however the fee is an additional $35 per car. Late registrants will start at the tail of the last heat race for their class and will not receive passing points, but only points accumulated through their finishing position in their heat race.
- Register for the event here
If you arrive earlier, you may stage haulers in the dirt parking area leading up to the back gate starting Friday morning. NSQMRA members will be in the dirt parking area to assist with staging. Contact phone numbers will be posted Friday morning for anyone needing assistance.
Schedule of Events
No practice the week prior to event.
Sign-ins will be held at 7AM on Saturday.
Driver/handler meeting at 8AM on Saturday.
- Driver/handler meeting should take no longer than 30 min.
- Meeting will be followed by controlled practice.
- Sunday will be used for racing, if needed.
The track will NOT supply fuel. You need to purchase 87 Octane from the Circle K gas station across the street from the track (3930 FL-44, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168). Remember to drain your tank completely and use fuel purchased the morning of the race.
A sample from the above station will be taken race morning and cars that are subjected to post-race Tech Inspection may be checked for proper gas, at the discretion of the Tech Director, using a fuel testing device. If post-race testing indicates improper fuel and/or additives, it will result in a race disqualification.
Starting positions will be set by heat races. Transponders are not required.
No curfew. Sunday will be used for racing, if needed.