2021 NGQMA (3-20)
Dixie Shootout Region Family Membership
Dixie Shootout Membership is $50 per family per year and must be completed online prior to racing. These fees will be used to offset the costs associated with the race directors, flagmen and keep ticket prices minimal for year-end banquet. The $50 per family fee is required regardless of the driver’s home track and region.
Track address: 245 Castleberry Road, Cumming, GA 30040
Information: (770) 322-4166
- Race fee is $60 per car
- Registration will be online. Online registration closes at 10PM EST on Thursday prior to the scheduled event. Onsite registration and sign-ins will ONLY be open at 7AM on Saturday, the day of the event. If you fail to complete online registration there will be an additional cost of $10 per car. Late registration is anyone registering after onsite registration closes (8AM) on the day of the event. Late registration is permitted however the fee is an additional $35 per car. Late registrants will start at the tail of the last heat race for their class and will not receive passing points, but only points accumulated through their finishing position in their heat race.
- Register for the event here
Parking for NGQMA members and club presidents starts Thursday March 18, all others can park Friday. March 19. Electric is available in the parking area. All visitors should park to the left on the grass when you enter the Fairgrounds. Spaces on the right have been purchased.
Schedule of Events
No practice the week prior to event.
Sign-ins will be open from 7AM on Saturday.
Driver/handler meeting at 8AM on Saturday.
- Driver/handler meeting should take no longer than 30 min.
- Meeting will be followed by controlled practice.
- Sunday will be used for racing, if needed.
The track will NOT supply fuel. You need to purchase 87 Octance, from Chevron, 940 Tolbert St, Cumming, GA 30040. Remember to drain your tank completely and use fuel purchased the morning of the race.
A sample from the above station will be taken race morning and cars that are subjected to post-race Tech Inspection may be checked for proper gas, at the discretion of the Tech Director, using a fuel testing device. If post-race testing indicates improper fuel and/or additives, it will result in a race disqualification.
Starting positions will be set by heat races. Transponders are not required.
Holiday Inn Express
870 Buford Highway, Cumming, GA, 30041
Phone: (678) 845-7100
Ask for Quarter Midget Rate. ($99)
No curfew. Sunday will be used for racing, if needed.