Dixie Shootout Region Family Membership
Dixie Shootout Membership is $20 per family per year and must be completed online prior to racing. These fees will be used to offset the costs associated with the race directors, flagmen and keep ticket prices minimal for year-end banquet. The $20 per family fee is required regardless of the driver’s home track and region.
NCQMA is located at 1130 Speedway Blvd Salisbury, NC 28146. See the NCQMA page for directions and additional information.
- Race fee is $55 per car
- Registration will be online. Online registration closes at 10PM EST on Thursday prior to the scheduled event. Onsite registration and sign-ins will ONLY be open from 7-8AM on Saturday, the day of the event. If you fail to complete online registration there will be an additional cost of $10 per car. Late registration is anyone registering after onsite registration closes (8AM) on the day of the event. Late registration is permitted however the fee is an additional $35 per car. Late registrants will start at the tail of the last heat race for their class and will not receive passing points, but only points accumulated through their finishing position in their heat race.
The gates will be open Friday morning for parking. Please do not park in a space that has a name painted on it as those are reserved. Parking will be 1st come/1st serve for non-reserved spaces, but due to limited space, racers may be parked where it better serves the plan.
Schedule of Events
No practice the week prior to event.
Sign-ins will be held Friday night from 5PM-6PM.
Controlled practice will be held Friday before the event at 6PM.
- There is a $10 per family fee for Friday night practice.
Driver/handler meeting at 8AM on Saturday.
- Driver/handler meeting should take no longer than 30 min.
- Meeting will be followed by controlled practice.
- Sunday will be used for racing, if needed.
The track will NOT supply fuel. You need to purchase 87 Octane from the Pilot Travel Center (formerly the Wilco Hess Station) at 985 Peeler Road, Salisbury, NC 28147 (exit 71 off I-85). Remember to drain your tank completely and use fuel purchased the morning of the race.
A sample from the above station will be taken race morning and cars that are subjected to post-race Tech Inspection may be checked for proper gas, at the discretion of the Tech Director, using a fuel testing device. If post-race testing indicates improper fuel and/or additives, it will result in a race disqualification.
Starting positions will be set by heat races. Transponders are not required.
Quarter Midget Assoc Booking Link: https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/hp/reservation/book.htm?ctyhocn=SLBJAHX&corporateCode=0002634873&from=lnrlink
Hotel: Or Call The Hampton Inn Salisbury @ 704-637-8000 Ext. 0
Name: Quarter Midget Assoc. Rate is $109.00 per night plus tax.
Please note, the entire URL must be copied and pasted for it to work properly. Please share this link with anyone who needs to book Quarter Midget Assoc.
More to follow on sponsors
No curfew. Sunday will be used for racing, if needed.