Race Registration – MAQMA – 6/6/2020
Welcome to Dixie Shootout Online registration!
Here’s some very important information about the event.
- E-mail your team members names: We are unable to have spectators at the event due to Covid 19 guidelines. To adhere with GA Covid 19 guidelines, please send an e-mail to Heather McFarland with a list of your team members who will be attending the Dixie Shootout Region race at Metro Atlanta on June 6th.
- Waivers: Each driver may bring 5 additional team members with them to the event for a total of 6 people (including minors). Each team member (including minors), must have a completed waiver for this event. Click here for adult waivers. Click here for minor waivers.
- USAC Membership: Because we are not able to have spectators, ALL adults must be a USAC member, handler or have a one event ticket purchased. Go to USAC to add a handler or purchase a one event ticket.
- Dixie Shootout Membership: Remember, if you haven’t already done so, you must also complete your 2020 Dixie Shootout Membership. This annual $50 per family fee is required regardless of the driver’s home track and region.
- Health Assessment Form: Each team members must present a completed health assessment form at registration. The health form will be e-mailed to you upon receiving your list of team members.
For additional information, please visit the Dixie Shootout MAQMA page.
Race registration cancellations must be received by 8AM EST on Friday, 6/5/2020, in order to receive a refund.
We will be using the WhatsApp group texting app as a compliment to our announcements during the race day. You can download the app for free on your device from the app store and use this link to join the Dixie Shootout group chat.
Once you have joined, be sure to set your name on your profile. From the main WhatsApp screen, click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner and then select settings. You’ll see an area to change your name and set the photo on your profile.