Dixie Shootout Rule Changes for 2021
- Friday night practice- cost is $5 per car
- Tire infractions mirror USAC rules
- Handlers will be required to work the corners during their drivers race. (Car #1,5 and 9 work corner 1, Car #2,6 and 0 work corner 2, Car# 3, 7 and X work corner 3 and Car#4, 7 and Y work corner 4)
- Must compete in minimum of 5 of the 6 tracks for point championship. Best 5 finishes are used for calculation.
- Jr class weight increase mirror USAC rules.
- During red flag rain delay you may not work on your car under any circumstances. Working on your car during red flag rain delay will result in DQ. You may work on your car under yellow flag after rain delay is over.