Membership & Race Registration
Click here to register for Round 2- New Smyrna
Dixie Shootout Membership
Thank you so much for your interest in joining the Dixie Shootout Series for 2022. Welcome, we are so glad to have you. In order to participate in the series you must make sure you have completed each of the following memberships…
- USAC.25 membership
- Your local club membership
- Dixie Shootout membership
Once these are completed, you will be (good to go/cleared) to race for the event/year.
Below are some helpful mentions to prepare you for the year.
- Raceiver channel used at all Dixie Shootout events is 1165
- All announcements as well as line-ups will be posted on Telegram (https://t.me/dixieshootout). You can download the app to your mobile device.
- Dixie Rulebook
- USAC.25 Rulebook
- Handler and Minor Release forms must be completed for everyone attending. You will only have to do this one time at the beginning of the year and it will be good for the entire 2022 season. The waivers have been included in your online membership form.
- If you have someone planning on being in the hot chute at all, they must be listed as a handler when you register for the Dixie Shootout event. Handlers must have an active USAC.25 license. This is not needed if they are coming to watch and sit in the grandstands.
- Event shirts are purchased during online registration and not at the event.
- Wristbands giving during registration must be worn at all times. If yours breaks of falls off, please see a track official for a new one. You may not share wristbands.
- Normally each track will have a food vendor onsite however it is still suggested to have a food plan since some tracks are not included in local delivery routes and race days are long.